Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Garden Grove Organics, Covington, KY



Today I made my first trip into the hydroponics store that I noticed several months ago while serving at the Emergency Shelter of Northern KentuckyGarden Grove Organics is located at 701 Scott Street in Covington. It may be a small store, but they had a lot of variety, plus a very knowlegeable sales person who helped me find the right product that I hope will save my eggplants. I simple described what's happening to them and he knew a great remedy straight away.

The prices may be a smidge higher than a larger chain, but these are products you're not going to find at the big box stores, like Wal-Mart, Home Depot or Lowe's. I will gladly pay a dollar or two extra to help out a local business and get personal service, instead of trying to figure it all out myself and purchasing things I don't need.

If you're local, need garden or hydroponic supplies and want someone who actually knows what they're talking about to assist you, head down to Garden Grove Organics in Covington. I think you'll feel good about your purchase and confident that their advice is appropriate for your gardening needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment